Now you have your Beosound Core up and running. You should connect it to your Wi-Fi network to make full use of the device.
To add the Beosound Core to your Bang & Olufsen account and connect it to Wi-Fi, complete the following steps:
- Your Beosound Core will blink orange one minute after switching it on for the first time, meaning it is ready to be discovered.
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app. Go to the Settings page, then to My Products.
- In the My Products screen, click the plus symbol to add a new device.
- The app will ask you to turn Bluetooth on in order to discover the device.
- The Beosound Core will now appear under New Products Found. Click the plus sign to select the device.
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions, including renaming the device.
- Select the wireless network you would like to connect to, and then enter your password to connect your Beosound Core to the network.
- Proceed on the next screen to check for software updates. Install the software update if applicable.
Now that your Beosound Core is connected to Wi-Fi, it is ready to stream music and for Multiroom.